- Treat (a raw material) to improve its properties: the development of techniques for beneficiating mineralsMore example sentences
- Another aspect of the IDZ linked to the provincial agricultural economy was beneficiating natural products in the textile sector like wool, mohair, sisal and hemp.
- ‘There has been no over-inflating and no reduction in the value of investments, but there has been a misunderstanding of the real value of beneficiating gold,’ the chief director said.
- The resource life is about 18 years on current rates of production of beneficiated manganese ore.
- More example sentences
- At the same time the state is willing to provide resources and manpower having trained in tailor-made programs in geology, geophysics, geochemistry, mineral beneficiation, mining engineering, etc.
- We are now engaged in programmes that address the agricultural recovery, as well as in beneficiation of the agricultural produce, which has been the bedrock of our manufacturing industry.
- He said export sectors that were being targeted were agro-processing, automobiles and components, mining technology and minerals beneficiation and clothing and textiles.
late 19th century: from Spanish beneficiar (from beneficio 'benefit') + -ate3.