Definition of beneficiate in English:
Treat (a raw material) to improve its properties: the development of techniques for beneficiating minerals
More example sentences
- Another aspect of the IDZ linked to the provincial agricultural economy was beneficiating natural products in the textile sector like wool, mohair, sisal and hemp.
- ‘There has been no over-inflating and no reduction in the value of investments, but there has been a misunderstanding of the real value of beneficiating gold,’ the chief director said.
- The resource life is about 18 years on current rates of production of beneficiated manganese ore.
- Example sentences
- At the same time the state is willing to provide resources and manpower having trained in tailor-made programs in geology, geophysics, geochemistry, mineral beneficiation, mining engineering, etc.
- We are now engaged in programmes that address the agricultural recovery, as well as in beneficiation of the agricultural produce, which has been the bedrock of our manufacturing industry.
- He said export sectors that were being targeted were agro-processing, automobiles and components, mining technology and minerals beneficiation and clothing and textiles.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan