noun & adjective
- another term for bicentenary.More example sentences
- This year is the bicentennial of the birth of Alexis de Tocqueville, one of the most famous political commentators about America.
- Two bicentennials are being celebrated in Saint Louis this year - the Louisiana Purchase and the Lewis and Clark expedition.
- The committee wants something more significant and they want it during this year, the bicentennial of the revolution, an event recognized by the United Nations.
More definitions of bicentennialDefinition of bicentennial in:
- The US English dictionary