noun (plural bickies)• informal
- A biscuit.More example sentences
- And for the information of certain individuals: guys… you only have to eat the bikkies and drink the milk.
- He wants to know if I am having bickies with my tea and if so what kind.
- So if things get dire, I might need some bikkies to keep me going, along with that cuppa.
- Australian /NZ • informal A large sum of money: just showing up is worth big bickiesMore example sentences
- For some reason I didn't earn the big bickies, and commuting and lots of standing didn't really suit the heels.
- To be honest, if I had to spend big bickies for a book I'd rather go the whole hog, spend a decent amount, and get a nice, special edition.
- The system I am talking about building is small potatoes compared with a big telescope, but it is still big bickies here in Australia.
1930s: diminutive of biscuit.