- Living on, taking place in, or involving both the Atlantic and Pacific coasts of the US: a bicoastal businessmanMore example sentences
- On Wednesday, the handsome bicoastal power couple announced they were filing for divorce after three years of marriage.
- We've got a bicoastal reunion with two great actors and very good buddies.
- In 1972 he married an astronomer and began a bicoastal arrangement, spending part of the year in Irvine, where he has a post, and the remainder in Maryland.
More definitions of bicoastalDefinition of bicoastal in:
- The US English dictionary