- A type of prehistoric stone implement flaked on both faces.More example sentences
- The stone tools included 16 bifaces, one uniface side scraper, 16 modified flakes, and six cores.
- Our data indicate that much of the jasper was carried away from the quarry as potential flake tools, flake blanks, and bifaces.
- In general, these are relatively thick and crudely flaked lanceolate bifaces with slightly expanding stems.
More definitions of bifaceDefinition of biface in:
- The US English dictionary