- 2Relating to or denoting a function of two variables that is linear and homogeneous in both independently.More example sentences
- Bromwich also made useful contributions to quadratic and bilinear forms and many consider his algebraic work to be his finest.
- Along with a team of mathematicians, Gottman has developed what he calls bilinear influence functions.
- D' Ovidio also included in these lectures results of Veronese on projective geometry and of Weierstrass on bilinear and quadratic forms.
More definitions of bilinearDefinition of bilinear in:
- The US English dictionary