- Concerning or consisting of two nations.More example sentences
- This week's Forward reports on an interesting interview with him in which his train of thought is on full display: ‘Embattled academic Tony Judt defends call for binational state.’
- President Thabo Mbeki and his Algerian counterpart, President Abdelaziz Bouteflika, condemned international terrorism at the close of a binational meeting on Wednesday.
- In one of their first public events, members of the binational organization recently joined a Juarez group, Voces Sin Eco, or Voices Without Echo, on a trip to the spot where the eight bodies were found in November.
More definitions of binationalDefinition of binational in:
- The US English dictionary