- A frequency distribution of the possible number of successful outcomes in a given number of trials in each of which there is the same probability of success.More example sentences
- As and get larger, the distribution becomes closer to a Gaussian, although it is always flatter than the binomial distribution with success probability and independent outcomes.
- The random component of our generalized linear model is the binomial distribution with probability of success equal to [theta].
- Then Y follows a binomial distribution with number of trials n and probability of success P = C (here expressed as a decimal between 0 and 1).
More definitions of binomial distributionDefinition of binomial distribution in:
- The US English dictionary