- An integrated circuit incorporating biological molecules or structures.More example sentences
- Thus, the matrix not only holds things in place but also serves as a solid state biocircuit with semiconductor capabilities.
- Such biocircuits have great potential for applications in biotechnology, computation, environmental engineering and medicine.
- Unique to this biocircuit simulator is the ability to simulate not just one or a set of genetic circuits in a cell, but many cells and their internal circuits interacting through a common environment.
More definitions of biocircuitDefinition of biocircuit in:
- The US English dictionary