Definition of bioelectric in English:
Relating to electricity or electrical phenomena produced within living organisms.
- Many aspects of human metabolism depend on the bioelectric process.
- Apparently the titanium has an ability to regulate the body's natural bioelectric currents though cell ionisation.
- Repeated measures ANOVA showed significant differences among the walk groups in body fat measures by bioelectric impedance and waist-to-thigh ratio.
- Example sentences
- Similarly, neurofeedback signals a convergence of psychiatry and neurology in bioelectrical approaches to treating affective disorders.
- Less-accurate methods, such as skin-fold calipers and bioelectrical impedance, can have a margin of error of 4 percent - even greater if the tester doesn't do everything precisely right.
- The most convenient and cost-effective way to measure the 3 body compartments is through bioelectrical impedance analysis, a quick, painless procedure that sends a low electrical current through the body.
Definition of bioelectric in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan