noun[treated as singular]
- The science of the application of mathematics to biology.More example sentences
- Critical of science's objectification of nature, Smith constructs mechanized assemblages whose structural workings derive from natural laws and principles, such as chaos theory, fractal geometry and biomathematics.
- Karl Sigmund, Professor of Mathematics at the University of Vienna, is known for his work on biomathematics and game theory.
- At the time of his death he was professor of biomathematics at the University of Colorado.
More definitions of biomathematicsDefinition of biomathematics in:
- The US English dictionary