- The unique pattern of a bodily feature such as the retina, iris, or voice, encoded on an identity card and used for recognition and identification purposes.More example sentences
- BAT uses two forms of identification and recognition - fingerprinting and face recognition - to build electronic dossiers tied to biometric signatures.
- These projects can be applied to the detection of skin melanomas, as well as to using the eye as a biometric signature.
- Any biometric signatures that are used must be controlled as specified.
More definitions of biometric signatureDefinition of biometric signature in:
- The US English dictionary