- A biographical film.More example sentences
- In the traditional gendered hierarchy of film genres, crime thrillers, biopics, historical dramas and gangster films are more prestigious than teen film, romantic comedy, contemporary melodrama and broad comedy.
- But with the frenzy of sequels, prequels, remakes and biopics being shovelled out by Hollywood, it comes as no surprise that relying on an existing popular story is the path of least resistance.
- It's the sort of bell-curve narrative that's become all too common in Hollywood biopics.
More definitions of biopicDefinition of biopic in:
- The US English dictionary