- Any of the life sciences.More example sentences
- It is has changed in the 21st century with genetic engineering and the biosciences shift to human cloning.
- The university is set to invest a further €16 million in a new biosciences and electronic engineering facility.
- Engineering and medicine apart, the biosciences are throwing up lots of cushy jobs.
- More example sentences
- Our figures include foreign as well as domestic citations, because 40 percent of all paper citations in U.S. agricultural biotech patents now cite papers written by foreign bioscientists.
- It is interesting to recall that bioscientists unlike those involved in the Manhattan Project, seem to have been sensitized to the need for keeping in sight the ethical consequences of their research.
- From the portrayal of bioscientists by the media, the public is given the impression that critics of GM constitute a tiny minority among the research community.
More definitions of bioscienceDefinition of bioscience in:
- The US English dictionary