Definition of bioterrorism in English:
The use of infectious agents or other harmful biological or biochemical substances as weapons of terrorism.
- As an agent of bioterrorism, the method of exposure to botulism would be through food consumption or inhalation.
- He has been a frequent speaker and lecturer on the subject of bioterrorism and chemical and biological warfare.
- The plague's reputation has been further reinforced by discussion of its potential use as an agent of bioterrorism.
- Example sentences
- Criminals strike - be they serial killer, bank robber, or bioterrorist - and the FBI is seemingly helpless to track them down.
- What if a hijacked plane hit a nuclear power plant, what if bioterrorists infected burger bars, what if we were flooded with smallpox?
- Obviously, then, the attack was a white-collar crime by one or more ‘white collar bioterrorist (s).’
Definition of bioterrorism in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan