- The weight of a baby at birth: the risk of low birthweight [as modifier]: the high mortality of low birthweight childrenMore example sentences
- Very high levels of stress may contribute to preterm birth or low birthweight in full-term babies, however, so you should try to learn how to cope with it.
- Infant factors available for analysis were presentation, multiple birth, gestational age, birth weight, birthweight percentile, and Apgar score at five minutes.
- Smokeless tobacco use in pregnant women reduces birth weight and increases the number of low birthweight babies.
More definitions of birthweightDefinition of birthweight in:
- The US English dictionary