adjectiveBotany & Zoology
- Arranged in or consisting of two series or rows.More example sentences
- For instance, they cannot model gradual or abrupt changes of growth modes that cause different chamber arrangements during ontogeny, such as planispiral and switching to biserial or streptospiral to uniserial.
- As in non - stelleroid echinoderms, asteroid ambulacrals form a biserial column.
- Uniserial budding produces a chain (runner or branch) one zooid wide, whereas, colonies that are biserial, zooids share one wall and result in a strip two zooids wide.
More definitions of biserialDefinition of biserial in:
- The US English dictionary