Definition of black-hearted in English:
Cruel and wicked; evil: a black-hearted villain
More example sentences
- She is as ruthless, manipulative, and blackhearted a figure as we've ever seen on screen, but you cannot help but admire her for her devotion and single-mindedness of purpose.
- This is blackhearted, underhanded, and criminal.
- It would take some black-hearted schadenfreude to gloat over the comedian's 75-second quickie divorce from his 18-month civil partnership.
- Example sentences
- The power-hungry authorities have displayed brutality and blackheartedness.
- 'Tis the first time my cousin's blackheartedness has done me some good.
- He was convinced of the black-heartedness of those who stood in his way.
Definition of black-hearted in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan