- another term for schistosome.More example sentences
- This evidence is particularly strong in the parasitic blood fluke Schistosoma mansoni, in which Merlin is also the first described DNA transposon family.
- They include several parasites that have an enormous impact on human populations, such as human liver flukes and the blood flukes that cause schistosomiasis.
- He went to southern Sudan, where people struggle with guinea worms, blood flukes, and many other such organisms.
More definitions of blood flukeDefinition of blood fluke in:
- The US English dictionary