noun[mass noun] North American
- A variety of maize with bluish grains: a rucksack full of blue corn [as modifier]: blue corn chipsMore example sentences
- Here Michael and Jan raise, in no particular order, potatoes, onions, garlic, leeks, sweet corn, blue corn, dry beans, tobacco, winter squash, oats, and wheat.
- The Thomases' crop rotation includes soybeans, blue corn, popcorn, wheat and barley.
- I was going to make nachos too, but unfortunately, time was up - so I just brought a bag of blue corn tortilla chips.
More definitions of blue cornDefinition of blue corn in:
- The US English dictionary