A eucalyptus tree with blue-green aromatic leaves and smooth bark.
- Genus Eucalyptus, family Myrtaceae: several species, in particular E. regnans
More example sentences
- You know, we're all familiar with Wattle Day on August 1st but in detail, do we know when we might expect Cootamundra Wattle to bloom, or when the bluegum or the stringybark will come out.
- Add in a 141-foot height and a 126-foot crown spread, and the Petrolia bluegum is dwarfed only by the champion giant sequoia, coast redwood, western redcedar, Sitka spruce, and coast Douglas-fir.
- The champion bluegum may be the biggest naturalized tree and the biggest hardwood in America, but for many, it's also the biggest weed.
More definitions of bluegumDefinition of bluegum in:
- The US English dictionary