- A train scheduled to connect with the arrival or departure of a boat.More example sentences
- Because the ships arrived back in Port Mc.Nicoll at 8 AM on Mondays and Thursdays, the passenger equipment for the southbound boat train laid over at Port, but not the engine and crew.
- So, after seeing Heap off on the boat train, she proceeded to Gurdjieff's table at the Cafe de la Paix, where a mixture of audacity and luck netted an invitation to dinner with the teacher.
- One time a report came back that actor David Niven was squashed when too many people were booked into his compartment on The Cunarder, the boat train up to London station.
More definitions of boat trainDefinition of boat train in:
- The US English dictionary