- Clothing worn by army and police personnel to protect against gunfire.More example sentences
- With his hands handcuffed behind his back, he was flanked in the dock by seven police officers wearing body armour and thick black gloves.
- That meant equipping police forces with body armor and rifles, instead of just badges and handguns.
- At the raid in Glasgow, police officers wearing full body armour arrived at Rosemount Street, Royston.
More definitions of body armourDefinition of body armour in:
- The US English dictionary