- Opaque pigment used in painting, especially gouache.More example sentences
- The highlights are brushed in with white body colour, which gives the rippling musculature a reptilian glint.
- Owners of the new model will be able to enhance the sporty elegance by choosing the Monotone exterior finish, with all external components painted in body colour, either cheery black, satin silver, smart blue or smoky brown.
- The Limited model adopts more refined styling, with new fender flares and new front bumper and side mouldings, all finished in body colour to retain a sophisticated look.
More definitions of body colourDefinition of body colour in:
- The US English dictionary