- 1A person who strengthens and enlarges the muscles of their body through strenuous exercise.More example sentences
- Warren has trained hundreds of athletes, from bodybuilders to pro football players to triathletes.
- What do large athletes like bodybuilders and football players have in common?
- He is a certified strength and conditioning specialist and is consulted by many bodybuilders and strength athletes who are looking to enhance their training and performance.
- More example sentences
- There has never been a taboo about taking drugs in bodybuilding.
- Bruising knocks and broken bones he suffered playing rugby convinced him to switch to bodybuilding.
- The sport of bodybuilding and the healthy lifestyle have never had an avenue like this before.
More definitions of bodybuilderDefinition of bodybuilder in:
- The US English dictionary