- A division of a police force appointed to investigate the planting and detonation of terrorist bombs.More example sentences
- Police said a bomb squad had removed the explosives and planned to detonate them safely.
- Now, when that raid got under way, police called in the bomb squad.
- He sees plenty of civilian opportunities, perhaps with a police bomb squad or in the construction industry, maybe even a pyrotechnic expert for movie studios.
More definitions of bomb squadDefinition of bomb squad in:
- The US English dictionary