Definition of bombilate in English:
verb[no object] rare
- Smoke, indeed, was pouring out of the dining room, and the gong was bombilating.
- There is a fine echo about these words, which keeps bombilating round and round in the head with utter defiance of sense and progress.
- I was exhausted and losing concentration but a few insects were bombilating in from the flight.
- bombilation noun
- Example sentences
- Instantly a bombilation of laughter surged over the auditorium.
- The whip argued with the bombilation of the flies over the sugary dew of our sores.
- When the bombilation became too fearful, Lovaina called out from her bed: "Make smaller noise! Nobody is asleep!"
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.