- A piece of confectionery; a sweet.More example sentences
- Twentieth-century bonbons and sweets made in France include numerous regional specialities, traditional or modern, unobtainable anywhere else.
- ‘I heard you are presently engaged with a certain Iruka,’ Yoroi started out of the blue, as he arranged the sweets and bonbons nonchalantly.
- Some ironies are sweet little bonbons, consumed quickly and effortlessly.
late 18th century: from French, reduplication of bon 'good', from Latin bonus.
More definitions of bonbonDefinition of bonbon in:
- The US English dictionary