Definition of boo-boo in English:
noun (plural boo-boos)informal
1A mistake: I get the impression I just made a boo-boo
More example sentences
- You could make a big boo-boo if you make a roast beef dinner and they're a vegetarian,’ she said.
- Not before Richard makes a big boo-boo, however.
- Here's a list of some of the biggest boo-boos that pilots make with aviation insurance
1.1North American A minor injury.
- Everyone says kisses make boo-boos feel better and go away.
- Whether they're helping their kids with a science project, kissing boo-boos or waking up for midnight feedings, many modern-day dads are deep in the parenting trenches.
- ‘In that case, maybe you should kiss all my boo-boos,’ I grinned devilishly.
1950s (originally US): reduplication of boob1.
Definition of boo-boo in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.