1A person who drinks large quantities of alcohol.
- It won't stop alcoholics or regular boozers but it will moderate consumption.
- Traders say they are fed up with seeing the boozers drinking from bottles hidden in plastic bags and urinating in the church grounds.
- She was deadly serious, confessing like a boozer at Alcoholics Anonymous.
1.1British A pub or bar.
- More of a private lounge than a public boozer, you ring a doorbell, a kindly staff member leads you to the lounge and you peruse a menu of classic cigars before taking your pick.
- Although clearly not one of York's oldest pubs, the boozer does have a proud and well-recorded history.
- He sounds like one of those fellas you get down at my local boozer.
Words that rhyme with boozerabuser, accuser, bruiser, chooser, cruiser, diffuser, infuser, lollapalooza, loser, Marcuse, medusa, mezuzah, misuser, peruser, refuser, snoozer, Sousa, user, yakuza
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.