- Close-fitting women’s knickers or bikini bottoms cut low on the hips and straight across the upper thigh: a halter top and matching boy shortsMore example sentences
- The lines are designed for all body types (and all degrees of modesty) and come in an array of pretty colors (pink, mint, black, and white) and styles (no-wire bralets, saucy push-ups, lacy boy shorts, bikinis, and pants).
- I actually had to drop trou so it was a good thing that I'd thought ahead and had worn sensible unmentionables; very cute boy shorts, just so you know.
- Plus, there's something to flatter every body: bra-and-thong sets, camisoles with matching boy shorts, and sexy slip dresses and robes.
More definitions of boy shortsDefinition of boy shorts in:
- The US English dictionary