- The bestselling or most highly regarded product or brand of its type: the cigarette became the brand leaderMore example sentences
- Indeed the French market, one of the toughest in the world, now sees Scottish produce as a premium brand leader.
- This has frequently led to allegations that they are passing off their goods as if they were the branded product, especially where the packaging and typography are also used to imitate the brand leader.
- To become a brand leader, we knew we had to be effective at seizing that consumer momentum.
More definitions of brand leaderDefinition of brand leader in:
- The US English dictionary