Definition of brand management in English:
The activity of supervising the promotion of a particular brand of goods.
- She oversees the company's day-to-day management and leads all of its marketing, brand management, revenue management, and communications activities.
- Career options range from market research to brand management.
- As senior vice-president of marketing for the company, a post he assumed earlier this year, he directs the mega-retailer's marketing, advertising and brand management activities.
brand manager noun
- Example sentences
- Good news indeed for the brand manager, but his positioning options with respect to the marketing mix are still open.
- You're trying to make the brand manager famous in their organisation.
- In the classic brand management system, the brand manager was too often a relatively inexperienced person who rarely stayed in the job more than two or three years.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan