noun (plural brewskis or brewskies)North American • informal
- A beer.More example sentences
- You can pay me back by treating me to a few brewskies
- And one of the ironies can be found in the accompanying sound of millions of brewskies being popped in celebration.
- You just got here and you already sucked down two brewskis.
1980s: from brew + a fanciful ending, perhaps after the common Slavonic surname suffix -ski.
More definitions of brewskiDefinition of brewski in:
- The US English dictionary