- A small fairy shrimp which lives in brine pools and salt lakes and is used as food for aquarium fish.
More example sentences
- Artemia salina, class Branchiopoda
- Daphnia are close relatives of the freshwater shrimp, and the brine shrimp (Artemia).
- In another two to three days the young should have graduated to newly hatched brine shrimp.
- His future goals include determining the optimum feeding density of brine shrimp.
More definitions of brine shrimpDefinition of brine shrimp in:
- The US English dictionary