- A high-capacity transmission technique using a wide range of frequencies, which enables a large number of messages to be communicated simultaneously: it’s important to have a firewall if you have broadband [as modifier]: broadband networksMore example sentences
- A more realistic appraisal of end user demand might be broadband communication on the pause.
- The news is the first sign of a price war in the market for broadband phone services.
- He also made it clear that the driving force behind this vision of the Internet is broadband networking.
More definitions of broadbandDefinition of broadband in:
- The US English dictionary