Definition of bromance in English:
A close but non-sexual relationship between two men.
- Also, I'm pretty sure that his intuition is correct about the unrequited bromance.
- He's got a nifty little win streak going with comedies and the momentum continues with this smart take on the bromance.
- There is a mutual attraction in a bromance (why else would people become close friends?).
- Example sentences
- At the age of 33, I have come to realise that I am a bromantic kind of guy.
- They were drinking, singing, and generally being bromantic, when some random passerby became aggressive.
- Of course, making and keeping bromantic connections is a necessary part of any man's life, but it's dicey, dangerous.
Words that rhyme with bromanceaskance, expanse, finance, Hans, Hanse, manse, nance, Penzance, Romance
Definition of bromance in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan