noun[mass noun] Chemistry
- A strongly oxidizing acid known only in aqueous solutions.
More example sentences
- Chemical formula: HBrO3
- Main ingredients and appearance: This product is white and loose powder compounded by food grade bromic acid and starch of food grade.
- A comparison of the known bromic acid pK 2 values shows that they are very different from each other.
- Bromic acid, HBrO3, is a bromine oxoacid.
More definitions of bromic acidDefinition of bromic acid in:
- The US English dictionary