- A late morning meal eaten instead of breakfast and lunch: he cobbled together a brunch of cold remains from the fridge [mass noun]: breakfast was served so late as almost to constitute brunchMore example sentences
- Located bang on the waterfront, it's a restaurant in the day serving up hearty breakfasts, brunches, lunches and dinners.
- Under the plan, breakfast and lunch will be cancelled, replaced with a mid-morning brunch instead.
- As is often the case, I made them in the morning for breakfast / brunch.
More definitions of brunchDefinition of brunch in:
- The US English dictionary