- A mixture of finely diced vegetables fried in butter and used to flavour soups and sauces.More example sentences
- I've butchered leg joints with a monstrous, cleaver-like knife more suited for bludgeoning oxen than fine dicing a brunoise.
- Shrimp curry fired by fermented chili and pumpkin and a brunoise of stewed vegetables is delicious.
- Reheat the cabbage with brunoise of root vegetables.
French, from brun 'brown'.
More definitions of brunoiseDefinition of brunoise in:
- The US English dictionary