- A woman who acts vengefully after having been spurned by her lover.More example sentences
- In the end, it was the battle of the bunny-boilers and he lost.
- Reading your fiancé's e-mails is not called being a bunny-boiler, it's called being sensible.
- The return of the bunny-boiler at first didn't seem to fill Stuart with joy.
with reference to the film Fatal Attraction (1987), in which a rejected woman boils her lover's pet rabbit.
More definitions of bunny boilerDefinition of bunny boiler in:
- The US English dictionary