An antidepressant drug which is also given to relieve the symptoms of nicotine withdrawal. Also called Zyban ( trademark ).
- Chemical formula: C13H18ClNO
More example sentences
- The antidepressant drug bupropion can help control nicotine cravings.
- Licensed primarily as an antihypertensive, clonidine shares some pharmacological effects with bupropion and tricyclic antidepressants.
- What I haven't told you is that this was also a study of a drug called bupropion, trade name Zyban, to see if it works in getting people with schizophrenia to quit.
Definition of bupropion in:
- The US English dictionary