- A young man who clears tables in a restaurant or cafe.More example sentences
- At the nearby Desert Diner, dishes clatter as busboys set tables for the lunch crowd and crank the fireplace to a high blaze.
- The soundtrack for dinner was created by two busboys clearing 80 settings in the banquet room.
- They were named for their absent Mexican father, Juan Roberto, a restaurant busboy aspiring to be an architect, who ran away from babies he wasn't old enough to handle.
More definitions of busboyDefinition of busboy in:
- The US English dictionary