(also business process redesign)
- The process of restructuring a company’s organization and methods, especially so as to exploit the capabilities of computers.More example sentences
- Taylor's influence is also seen in more recent developments such as ‘total quality management’, ‘just-in-time production’, and business process re-engineering.
- Table 9.3 summarizes the main differences between organizational learning and business process re-engineering.
- The concept of business process re-engineering is currently popular and based on organizing the activities of a company around processes that create value as perceived by customers.
More definitions of business process re-engineeringDefinition of business process re-engineering in:
- The US English dictionary