- 1(In poker) a hand containing four cards of the same suit and one of a different suit.More example sentences
- He said that any fool could bet on a busted flush in poker, or swear that black is white, but that isn't a classic lie.
- 2 • informal A promising person or thing that turns out to be unsuccessful: her leadership is already a busted flushMore example sentences
- In short, Joe Klein was a busted flush.
- The fire strike showed what a busted flush they are.
- The gamble turned out to be a busted flush, he could not even catch his quota let alone anything extra.
More definitions of busted flushDefinition of busted flush in:
- The US English dictionary