- The intermediate class of accommodation on a passenger ship.More example sentences
- Together we manned the first class shop and cabin class on board the Queen Mary on one of their regular fortnightly trips from Southampton to New York.
- I guess she was pretty fortunate because she was able to travel cabin class.
- The largest of these, which were normally only ever used as 1st Class or Cruising menus, would also occasionally be used in Cabin Class.
More definitions of cabin classDefinition of cabin class in:
- The US English dictionary