noun[mass noun] Chemistry
A toxic crystalline acid containing arsenic, used as a herbicide.
- Chemical formula: (CH3)2AsO(OH)
More example sentences
- Large dietary doses of cacodylic acid for extended periods of time decrease fertility.
- Sodium cacodylate and cacodylic acid are likely to have similar toxicologic characteristics.
- The local irritant effects of cacodylic acid are minimal compared to those of arsenic.
More definitions of cacodylic acidDefinition of cacodylic acid in:
- The US English dictionary