Definition of cage fighting in English:
A form of mixed martial arts which takes place in a cage or similarly enclosed arena.
- Rosi reckons there are strong similarities between her talents for maths and for cage fighting, also known as mixed martial arts.
- The pay-per-view sport also known as cage fighting has been blasted by Senator John McCain.
- In between shots, Larry and I do a lot of cage fighting.
cage fighter noun
- Example sentences
- The alleged ringleader, a cage fighter, is believed to be in Morocco.
- He was even matched against - and beat - the toughest cage fighters in the world in America.
- Murray, the ringleader, had been one of the world's leading cage fighters, earning 30,000 a bout at events, the Old Bailey heard.
Definition of cage fighting in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia