A form of mixed martial arts which takes place in a cage or similarly enclosed arena.
More example sentences
- Rosi reckons there are strong similarities between her talents for maths and for cage fighting, also known as mixed martial arts.
- The pay-per-view sport also known as cage fighting has been blasted by Senator John McCain.
- In between shots, Larry and I do a lot of cage fighting.
- More example sentences
- The alleged ringleader, a cage fighter, is believed to be in Morocco.
- He was even matched against - and beat - the toughest cage fighters in the world in America.
- Murray, the ringleader, had been one of the world's leading cage fighters, earning 30,000 a bout at events, the Old Bailey heard.
Definition of cage fighting in:
- The US English dictionary