- A Brazilian cocktail made with cachaca, lime or lemon juice, sugar, and crushed ice.More example sentences
- And signature cocktails include tart blueberry caipirinhas resembling sesame-seed-flecked wheatgrass juice, knockout kiwi mojitos and watermelon lemonade.
- And caipirinhas are less a cocktail, more a way of life.
- I learned how to make a wild berry mojito, a caipirinha, a pisco sour and a watermelon margarita.
Brazilian Portuguese, from caipira 'yokel'.
More definitions of caipirinhaDefinition of caipirinha in:
- The US English dictionary