- A small round piece of cake coated with icing or chocolate and fixed on the end of a stick so as to resemble a lollipop: the red velvet cake pops tasted as good as they lookedMore example sentences
- Then dip the entire cake pop into melted candy to coat thoroughly.
- Since sometimes less is more, simple white cake pops dipped in heart-shaped sprinkles are a time-efficient yet festive option.
- Thanks to cake pops, desserts on a stick have taken baking by storm, making our favorite treats even more delectable.
More definitions of cake popDefinition of cake pop in:
- The US English dictionary